1. Asphalt Pavement Management, In-Place Asphalt Recycling & Preservation Online APM™ (Accredited Pavement Manager) Certification Course teaches YOU how to Combine a Solid Pavement Management Plan with a Proactive Asphalt Recycling and Preservation Plan to Stretch Your Agency’s Infrastructure Budget.
2. This 21 week online APM™ Certification Course is designed to increase participants’ knowledge of a) pavement management and distress evaluation system, b) the three major asphalt pavement in-place recycling techniques (i.e. Hot in Place Recycling, HIR, Cold in Place Recycling, CIR, Full Depth Reclamation, FDR and their respective sub disciplines), and all of the major pavement preservation techniques available to local agencies.
3. Our IPMA™ Academy Learners are interacting with our IPMA™ Local Agency Members, other IPMA™ Academy Students and Alumni and our Charter Members (one Charter Member recently landed their largest contract for the year with one IPMA™ Academy Live Lunch and Learn!)
4. You are about to join one of the fastest growing Associations ever created for public works professionals, consultants, material suppliers, manufacturers, pavement managers, private sector and academia for literally pennies a day!
5. In addition to my instruction we will have special guest lecturers that will include experts from all areas of our pavement management circle. You will also be provided bonus material above and beyond the 70+ hours of online training in your personal portal in the form of additional online learning material and periodic eBooks, CDs, MP3s, and DVDs if available at the time.
Please CLICK HERE to view detailed syllabus.
Or, please call Lori Miles at 404-953-0131 to learn MORE.